Unipak is pleased to offer a variety of water soluble films
Water soluble film
(Polyvinyl Alcohol Packaging – or PVA film) represents an evolving technology. PVA is a thin film used to form water soluble pouches that dissolve when immersed in water.
PVA is a leading option to suit needs in various markets due to its versatility and range of applications. Unipak is pleased to offer a variety of water soluble film.
PVA is a thin film used to form water soluble pouches that dissolve when immersed in water.
Application Benefits Include
- Accurate Pre-Measured Unit Doses
- Convenient and easy to use
- Safe Handling
- Competitive Advantage
- No direct contact with chemicals
- Prevents exposure to hazardous materials
- Safety and economic concern is reduced
- Eliminates Product Loss From Spills
- Give your product a marketing edge with water soluble film.
- Avoid Dust Inhalation
- Auto Dish Pouches
- Toilet Disinfectants
- Industrial Disinfectants
- Pet odor cleansers
- Super Absorbents
- Water Treatment Chemicals
- General purpose cleaners